Don't Be Shy

Contact Us
Send A MessageMake a Donation
Get In Touch

Contact Us

MOM of Columbia County accepts:

  • cash donations (tax deductible)
  • gift certificates
  • products & merchandise
  • new toys (Holiday Hope)
  • new clothing (Holiday Hope)

If you or your business would like to donate in support of local families, please fill out the form below.

Frequently Asked Questions
Is my donation tax-deductible?

Yes! When you donate, you will receive a receipt with our EIN.


Send a Message

5 + 6 =

Phone & Email



M-F: 8am – 5pm


Columbia County
St Helens, OR
Scappoose, OR